Filed under: Just so You Know..., LIVESTRONG
Author: Kate Bartholomew
Once I have my data loaded back onto my spankin’ new hard drive, the changes begin:
- Mammogram update (no cancer – just a festive description of the experience).
- LITTLE WALLOP!!! I’ve been waiting for the right time to introduce this one forever.
- A belated update on the 2007 Gloucester Cheese Rolling Competition.
- Introducing two local LIVESTRONG Armies…
- Buh-bye, pink; welcome back “Midnight.”
I’m excited. YOU SHOULD BE, TOO.